Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Learning what is possible

What do I want to learn from the facilitating online course. I am a confident face to face presenter/facilitator. But getting to grips with the challenges of mastering various programmes and translating this into the online environment is more difficult.

1. I want to develop a sense of what is good practice when facilitating asynchronous discussions.

2. I want to develop greater understanding of what is possible with synchronous tools online.

2 comments:

  1. I think the facilitation of asynchronous conversation is a hot topic for many people. What would your thoughts be so far about this?

    PS: adore the photo of the jelly fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jellyfish photo is really awesome! Given that you are new to photography, if this picture is an example of how quickly you pick things up, you are going to blitz this course! I look forward to seeing more of your photos!

    ReplyDelete