Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gillian: Another great venture into the stratosphere or is ...

Gillian: Another great venture into the stratosphere or is ...: "Another great venture into the stratosphere or is it the netscapeosphere. Created my own blog who knows if I shall be able to find this aga..."

Pretty obvious I need a course in blogging, enrolling online and how to use wiki as this process has taken me nearly 2 hours to do! expect it will be a huge learning curve. my son had to help me find my URL again!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Gillian

    Great to see you here...hope you enjoy the course. The other advice I'd give is...don't forget your passwords :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gillian, I'm doing the course too. Just dropping by to say hello! warmly, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gilly,
    I have to agree with Sarah, last course i facilitated out of my 8 participants I had to help 6 recover their passwords :D

    Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to set up a password database but I never remember to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi gillian
    Im new to this too it took me ages to set up my blog too, then i went to create another because i couldnt find the first one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gillian, it seems that I am in good company and not the only one with lots of technological skills to learn. That is very consoling. I too have spent ages on the little technological details. I look forward to swopping stories as the course progresses.
    kind regards
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gillian,
    Just remember to note down somewhere (that works for you and how you organise things) the names/addresses of important things. Once you've been back to your blog or the course wiki or whatever a few times that are not too spread apart, it will come. Honest!
    Cheers,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete